You will need
  • - the statement;
  • - two photos 3,5 cm x 4,5 cm;
  • - receipt about payment of state duty;
  • - passport to be replaced.
For replacement passports apply to the Federal Migration service of Russia on your place of residence. You can also apply to any branch in this state on where you live, even in the absence of registration in the area.
In the case when you cannot refer to the subdivision of the FMS of Russia for health reasons, you have the right to request that the staff service to your home to writing the application for a replacement passport. This can be done by phone, by mail, including electronic, or through relatives.
The statement has the standard form No. 1-P, which is filled by you or an officer of the service, if you for some reason can't do it. You will need to provide your original passport, two photos size 3,5x4,5 cm and a receipt confirming payment of state duty in the amount of 200 rubles.
If you are a liable citizen, you must also bring military ID. And if you have children you must attach to the documents their birth certificate for entry of data about each child in your new passport.
Once all the documents will be provided, you will be informed about the date and time of receipt of your new passport. If you submit your package at your place of registration, their registration will not exceed 10 days. When you contact FMS at the place of residence, but in the absence of registration of new passport you will be issued within two months from the date of application.
At the time of registration of all documents, you may ask the officer a certificate of reception of documents for issuing a new passport or a temporary identity card of the citizen of the Russian Federation. To obtain this certificate you'll need another picture.