You will need
  • the apartment, which will be exchanged;
  • - the consent of all persons registered in the apartment;
  • - the consent of NAMEDATALEN in the case of an exchange of municipal flats.
If you carry out the exchange of privatized apartments, you will need to collect certain documents. Write a statement to the local authority the rights to real estate and transactions with it. Sample you can take in this organization. There you need to provide documentsconfirming the right of ownership of the apartment, an extract from the house register, a certificate stating that you have no arrears in rent and utility payments, a certificate from the tax authority, testifying to absence of debts on payment of taxes on the property. BTI you have to take the technical certificate and floor plan and explication.
Pre-pay the state fee for the registration process of the transaction. And for a set of documents and attach payment receipt. All these papers are the basis for the registering authority to register the contract of barter. This document you will need to sign together with the other owner, which make the exchange of apartments, in the presence of a notary.
If in addition you in the apartment and someone else was to collect the documents please attach written consent of each of these people. This document should also be signed in the presence of a notary and authenticated by his signature. In that case, if the apartment registered person is incapacitated, you must obtain permission to conduct the exchange of the bodies of guardianship and guardianship. The institution may withhold this document, if the living conditions in the new apartment will be worse than the old one.
If the apartment was acquired during the marriage, you must obtain the consent of a spouse, even if at the time of exchange are divorced. Attach documents of evidence on the conclusion and dissolution of marriage and passport with the birth certificate of all parties involved.
After the entire set of documents will be filed in the office of the Federal Registration Service, check the contract. The result is the exchange and there is a right of ownership of each parties to the transaction to a new apartment.
If there is an exchange of municipal housing, the procedure is slightly different. Cannot be exchanged privatized apartment at the municipal. In this case, you must solve the issue of privatization. And for the exchange of municipal housing on the same need to obtain the consent of namatala these apartments on the transaction. To do this, write a letter to naipadala that it needs to be considered within ten days and to approve or to deny in writing.
Apply to the FRS statement, which is signed by all adult family members. To sign even those who at this point lives at this address. You will need a copy of the original orders and the contract of social hiring the apartment. Take the excerpt from the book with information about every person living at this period in the apartment. Attach to the documents a certificate from housing Department about the fact that you have no debts on utility bills. As in the exchange of privatized apartments, you need to obtain the consent of the guardianship authorities provided in this housing to be incompetent.
In the case of compliance with all conditions, both parties sign a barter agreement, which will need to register in the FRS. Also, each of tenants concludes the contract of employment with his new NAMEDATALEN. After that exchange, considered to be perfect.