If you have decided to start a structural unit of the branch, establishment or separate unit under the tax laws, make changes in statutory documents. The reason for this is the law "On state registration." According to him, you need to register these changes.
The tax authority responsible for the registration and which is on account of your enterprise, provide a statement on amendments to the statutory documents on the unified form 13001. To it attach the minutes of the General meeting on amendments to the constituent documents, the new edition of the Charter or a separate document called amendments thereto and receipt of payment of the state fee. If acting an agent he needs to properly executed power of attorney.
To open a branch or representative office you will need to collect a lot of documents. First and foremost this: a notarized set of copies of constituent documents of the company, establishes a subsidiary. Charter, articles of incorporation, any amendments and a certificate of registration in EGRUL must be submitted in 3 copies.
In addition, to open a branch office would require minutes of the General meeting on appointment of the head, the power of attorney for the head opening of the branch (representative office), 2 copies of the notarized copy of the certificate of assignment of INN parent company, a letter from the state Statistics authorities on assignment of the NACE codes. You should also submit documents proving location of the branch: a notarized copy of the certificate of ownership, lease agreement, letter of guarantee and copies of passports of the Director and chief accountant of the branch.
Upon registration of a separate division will require another set of documents. This term refers to a structural unit of the company, which separated from it geographically and which is equipped with fixed workplaces. For the registration of such structural units write to the tax authority an application form 1-2 Accounting (approved by the order FNS of Russia №SAE-3-09/826).
Attach to the application orders of the accounting policies of the separate division and the appointment of its Director and accountant, help them notarized copies of the tin, bin, NACE codes and a copy of the rental contract.