You will need
  • computer;
  • - Internet;
  • - cash;
  • - the passport;
  • - visa;
  • - certificate of IELTS/TOEFL;
  • - high school diploma;
  • - photo;
  • - a statement.
Make a list of countries and universities in which you would like to be trained. Analyze what would be better for you to study in a European University, or to fly overseas to go to University in the USA, Canada and Australia. Many institutions in these countries are loyal to the students of Russia and provide a lot of budget places.
Select those institutions in which teaching is consistent with your financial capability. There are several universities in Germany, Finland and the Czech Republic, teaching foreign students English absolutely for free. However, this applies not to all faculties. About this you can find on the official websites of these universities.
Contact linguistic centers, which are engaged in training programs for Russian students. If you have difficulties in choosing the country or institution, consult with professionals. As a rule, such centres are specialists who know the latest trends in the educational environment over the border. Tell them about your goals and ask them to provide you a list of countries where you can learn according to their priorities and capabilities.
Complete your visa and passport. In any case, you will have to prepare several important documents. First, write a statement to obtain the student visa. Second, make a passport. Usually it takes no more than 2 weeks in the Department of the Federal migration service your location.
Decide the question of accommodation for the border. Some universities give the right to live for free while others ask for a set fee. Most American universities prefer to give students a scholarship that allowed them to pay for housing. Find out details exactly about your selected University. You may have to spend on the first 1000 euros or more, until you find a part time job over the border.
Complete special training and pass the international exam of English proficiency. Generally, this requirement exists in every foreign University. This is due to the fact that the lecture material for the most part, it is taught in English. You will need a score of 4.0-5.0 and higher on a scale possibally academic IELTS test or TOEFL.
Send all the collected documents to the University in which you are going to do. Scan the test results, attach copies of passport, high school diploma, a photo and a statement. Send them Express mail DHL, because the Russian Post will deliver them long enough. Wait for a response from the educational institution and follow the instructions.