You will need
  • - statement of benefits;
  • - extract from the house register;
  • - documents for the apartment;
  • - the document proving the identity;
  • - a document confirming the right to privileges;
  • - Bank account / social security card.
Privileges on payment of housing and communal services can apply only those categories of citizens specified in the law of the Russian Federation. At this point in the list of beneficiaries included heroes of socialist labour, participants of the great Patriotic war, home front workers, honourable donors of Russia and the USSR, as well as disabled, large families and people exposed to radiation. Depending on the region, this list can be extended but not shortened.
Visit the housing and communal organization and write a statement which should contain a request to grant you privileges on payment of housing and communal services , specifying the reasons.
Take the extract from the house register, which must be specified what area is your property and how many people with you in the apartment. Also you must have a document that defines the form of the ownership of the dwelling. It is assumed that it does not matter, privatized your apartment or not.
Prepare the document certifying your identity. You will also need proof that you belong to the category of citizens which has the right to benefits.
Imagine a certificate of family composition. Under the amendment of the law "On veterans", the right to benefit, starting in 2011, applies to all family members of beneficiaries living with him in same apartment.
Collect payment receipts are proof that you made the payment for housing and communal servicesand for the past six months.
Give all these documents in the housing organization or the Department of social protection. Please note that benefits can be summed up. After the adoption of the law "On monetization of benefits" they are not deducted from bill for payment of services, and are transferred to the beneficiaries Bank account through the post office or social security card.