Getting to the selection of tie must be remembered that it needs to have an optimum compatibility with the costumeohms and shirt. If a person has no personal taste or intuitive understanding of the demands of the moment, it offers classic rules, according to which it is best to choose a tie.
1. You should know that a tie with a pattern, to a greater extent required to buy a plain shirt. If the tie is plain, then the shirt should be patterned in the form of cells or strips. The main unifying accent to read the color strips.
2. If the tie is bright, the purchase should be determined by the tone and color of the suit and shirt, which should be a tone darker than his.
3. If the suit is dark and the shirt light, then choose a tie, you need dark colors that blend in tone with the suit and shirt.
4. A bright tie with a small pattern, fashionable to buy a black suit that is usually worn with a white shirt.
5. If the preference for light suit and dark shirt, then you need a tie to pick up a light, incongruous with the tone of the costume.
6. Preferring in clothes of light colors, both in terms of costume, and in a shirt, selecting a tie is better to choose it according with the tone of the tie.
7. For those who prefer silk neckties, you must know that it is best to look with a suit made of fine wool. If the preference is given to dense the tie, the suit should be wool tweed.
8. In the color the most fashionable are black and white, red and blue, and blue and yellow.
9. When choosing a tie, it is worth remembering about the combination of patterns: striped shirt requires a tie with a solid color or geometric pattern.
10. If a man has a high growth or, for example, he has a slim physique, then in any case he should not choose a tie with a large pattern.
11. Men with dark skin color and dark hair, you can choose a tie with a bright, eye-catching colours.
Advice 2 : How to wear a tie clip
Advice 3 : How to attach a tie clip
Advice 4 : How to choose a shirt and tie under a suit
General rules for the combination of shirt, tie and suit
Usually in the wardrobe of business men should be three or four good suit. Definitely dense and dark and light fabrics, and light weight summer option. Daily to diversify your appearance you will succeed at the expense of 7-10 shirts and the same number of ties. As you can see, has already recruited more than a dozen variations.
The basic rule of proper selection of shirt and tie under a suit – all these elements of the wardrobe should match in color and pattern. The number of colors used in your outfit, it is better to limit to three, but the tones can be more, especially the tie. Shirt is best to choose so that it was lighter than the darkest threads in the material of the suit. Avoid solid fabrics without a pattern, it's too boring and plain dark shirt and dark tie – the funeral too.
Suit grey suit shirt and tie blue, purple, red, Burgundy colors. To the dark blue suit, pick up the rest of the elements in the blue, violet, gray, pinkish, red tones. Dark green suit would look good in combination with brown, beige, mustard, dark yellow and khaki. For brown suit fabric suit beige, sand, yellow-grey and grey tones.
How to choose a tie to the shirt
Since suiting fabric, usually plain or has a clearly distinct pattern, the main attention is drawn to the combination of a shirt and tie. The tie should be darker tones of the shirt and match or be darker than the color of the costume. In the summer the option is allowed to tie in tone was lighter than the shirt and suit.
Pattern shirt and tie should match and if it is, for example, a cell or strip, their size must be different. If the shirt and suit are plain, their colors must be present in the colors of the tie. When you choose a tie with polka dots or stripes, the color of the shirt should exactly repeat the color of the polka dots and stripes.
You will always look stylish and modern even in traditional business suit, if properly will create contrasting combinations between the fabric suit, shirt and tie. Through such contrasts, you can change your look and appearance and will look bright, even wearing the same suit in dark colors. Use the opportunities offered such a thing a man can wear as a tie.
Advice 5 : How to combine tie and jeans
A mixture of styles, or style
Tie with a classic suit does not cause any questions from anybody. But when the young man refuses to have in her wardrobe business attire, and look, in some cases, as a businessman, comes to the rescue of eclecticism that is so popular in recent years.
The image of a young male, which top flaunts a neat shirt in slim Oxford stripe tie, and the bottom jeans with sports shoes, it is possible to meet quite often. If in this set "will participate" classic blazer and jeans will be dark blue or black, you may be able to pass the strict dress control.
I must say that this combination is not a new trend and not a tribute to the youth love to experiment. It is rather a revival of the style of pre-college preparatory, which originated in America back in the 40-ies of XX century. Preppy — in the English language "graduate of a private school preparing for entrance to higher education". We can say the entrant.
This style gradually moved to England, and eventually conquered the whole of Europe under the title college. Dressed like "Golden youth", having wealthy parents and the chance to get a good education. To understand how to mix a classic style with a sporty you need to have a concept of the worldview of young people of that time.
Few "Golden" rules
Fans of college are characterized by active citizenship, respect traditions, respect for elders and, at the same time boyish, allowing to oppose some of the foundations of society. So in an incredible way, in the style of college-look combined conservatism and freedom. However, the latter prefers not to cross the boundaries.
Jeans usually have a classic straight or slightly tapered-leg fit, classic shirt will never be released to the outside so that it was visible from under his jacket. Summer options of jeans can be bright solid colors: blue, dark green, Burgundy, but the style does not allow the holes on clothing and scuffs.
Tie – an indispensable attribute of college preferred high quality expensive matter: wool, satin, silk. However, to match it with a tonal shirt or jacket, everyone decides for himself. Lovers of extravagance can "play" with the patterns and color as you like. Allowed any prints: diamond, strip cell. The shape of the tie is also of special value has no.
It is not surprising that this style is accepted and loved as a business older people and athletes. Today, the college-look no age limit. Because it allows you to look neat and feel comfortable. Moreover, designers are advised to replace business shoes classic patent leather shoes with laces, if jeans and a tie combined with a white shirt and a blazer. Blazer or pullover made of cashmere with the neck in the form of pumps will give the image even more elegance.