You will need
  • paper;
  • - handle.
Where to go, where to go and what to do when missing such an important thing like passport, pension certificate, driving license or birth certificate? Calm down. Try to search the documents again. Sometimes a man is nervously not see the obvious, and the necessary things are in plain sight. If you can't do it yourself, ask them to conduct a search of a person who is near you. If you are at home, ask the family, did not see anyone your passport (the rights agreement). Probably the document just shifted.
If the document is nowhere, then sit down and remember where you went last time, in what instances showed documentswhere you saw them last time. Maybe you forgot them at work. Go back and find out not whether there are your documents.
Contact the Desk or lost and found. Such organizations often bring found documents. Leave your personal data and will contact you if suddenly your passport or other lost document.
Write ads in the area where you work or live. Promise a reward for the return. Here you must also specify the phone number or address. Also contact police by writing down the statement about the loss of documents.
Give ads in local Newspapers. Now most Newspapers and among the sections of the ads "Buy", "Sell", "Looking for work" there is a column "Finds and losses". Can go to the editors of one such newspaper, and can advertise by phone.
Go on the Internet. There are a large number of specialized sites where you can announce the discovery or loss of documents (for example, If you have not found the lost documents, restore them, appealing to the same authority, where they handed them over.