- - nuts;
- - sawdust;
- - sand.
Advice 2: The healing properties of sprouted buckwheat
Sprouted buckwheat affects the human body "comprehensively":
- Strengthens and cleanses blood vessels, improves the immune system of the body.
- Enhances sexual, mental, creative and physical activity.
- Acts like a natural doping and anti-depressant, improving health and reducing fatigue.
- Breaks down unwanted fat and improves metabolism, contributing to weight loss.
- Sprouted buckwheat contains high amount of enzymes that contribute to the revitalization and normalization of digestion.
- Green sprouted buckwheat is an excellent preventive drug that reduces the risk of cancer. The high content of antioxidants helps quench free radicals, thereby producing anticarcinogenic and antitumor effect.
Sprouted buckwheat is recommended for a number of ailments and diseases: atherosclerosis, ischemic heart disease, hypertension, diabetes. Recommend it in the treatment of diarrhea and infectious diseases - scarlet fever, whooping cough, measles, sore throat. This is due to the fact that thanks to the sprouted buckwheat from the body to intense toxins.
Excellent tool, restoring power and sprouted buckwheat is after delivery and operations, a protracted serious illness during irradiation. It is useful and pregnant women to reduce morning sickness. Useful this unique product and in glaucoma lowering the intraocular pressure.
Beneficial effect of buckwheat on blood vessels. Thanks to its rich range of trace elements and it serves as a prophylactic and softens the symptoms of such ailments as varicose veins, thrombophlebitis, hemorrhoids, various hemorrhages, associated with fragility of blood vessels.
Oil sprouted buckwheat has a wonderful effect on the skin and hair, so it can be used in homemade natural cosmetics: it can be applied in pure form, can be added to creams, massage into hair and scalp to strengthen hair and relieve irritation or flaking.
What grain need to buy sprouting seeds?
Ordinary brown buckwheat is not suitable for sprouting. Germinated only "living", "green", not thermally processed, fresh buckwheat. If it is not cleaned - should be carefully and delicately, so as not to damage the embryos, cleaned grain from the dark films, where, as in a capsule, contain grains with the germ. Best buy green buckwheat in the pharmacy or from the manufacturer - that is, directly "from the field".
As green sprout buckwheat at home?
- In a bowl or large pan with low sides and pour the buckwheat, rinse several times in cold running water and leave in water for 2-3 hours to grain soaked and departed do not need the starch.
- Rinse soaked buckwheat a few times until the water becomes clear, and pure buckwheat.
- Drain off the water and dried in the open air. After that, pour the buckwheat into a bowl or pan, cover with a lid or plate and put in a cool shaded place (not in refrigerator). It is important that the cover is not closed hermetically buckwheat, beans need air.
- After 12 hours, the buckwheat must be carefully rinsed, so as not to damage the structure of the grains.
- Buckwheat sprouts can be eaten a day after you see the first sprouts.
How to use sprouted buckwheat in homemade food?
- Sprouted buckwheat can be lightly steamed and without any additives, almost raw.
- Sprouts also go perfectly with avocado, bananas and apples, figs, apricots, raisins and prunes, also walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts. The mixture of these products in the form of porridge or salad will become a real storehouse of healing energy.
- "Raw porridge" sprouted buckwheat goes well with meat, fish, poultry. For this purpose it is enough to slightly steam it and season to taste - oil or butter, kefir, yogurt, sour cream or broth.
- Sprouted buckwheat and sprouted wheat can be added to salads of fruits and vegetables by combining the ingredients at their own discretion.
Despite the wide range of applications, sprouted buckwheat also has some contraindications. Consumption of sprouted buckwheat is not recommended for people with individual allergic reactions to this product, as well as in peptic ulcer disease. We should not use this product at night.