- 1 pack of crackers without salt;
- Fructose or sugar;
- Pineapple (can be fresh or canned);
- Coconut shavings;
- Natural yogurt with no additives;
- Vanilla and gelatin.
- To start, prepare a kind of "meal" of crackers. To do this, they should hands to break into small pieces and put everything in a sturdy bag. Don't forget to tie it. Then takes a rolling pin and package contents are crushed with it.
- After that you should melt the oil and well lubricate them surface of the mould intended for dessert. Then it is necessary to pour the resulting "flour" from crackers, and add not a very large number of sugar-sand or fructose. With a spoon level the layer and seal it. Then the form should be put in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Pineapples should be cut into pieces and grind using a blender or meat grinder. After that, drain the juice into a separate container and, if necessary, then strain it.
- In the resulting juice, continuously stirring carefully pour gelatin. To calculate the exact amount of gelatine, which you will need to prepare this dish, you should pay attention to the instructions, which is on the pack.
- After that, the container of juice it is necessary to warm up for 5 minutes on very low heat. This will allow the gelatin to swell pretty quickly. Then in the same capacity pour just a little bit of vanilla sugar and put the melted to liquid honey. Whisk the resulting mass whisk.
- Pour the yogurt into a saucepan and, using a whisk, carefully whisk it. After that it should dump the pineapple, pour the prepared mass with the gelatin and pour the coconut chip. Then using the same whisk the resulting mass thoroughly whipped.
- Thereafter, the resulting mixture should be gently put them in a container for dessert directly on top of the cracker crumbs.
- Dessert have half an hour to stand in the refrigerator, and then it can bring to the table. You can decorate each portion with berries or fruit.