- shrimp fresh - 400 g;
- potatoes - 100 g;
- fresh tomato - 1 PC;
- cheese varieties - 100 g;
- lemon juice - 1 tbsp;
- chicken egg - 2 PCs.
Ingredients for the filling:
- ketchup classic - 30 g;
- mayonnaise - 150 g;
- liquid processed cheese - 100 g;
- fat cream - 50 ml;
- fresh or marinated garlic - 1 clove.
- Raw shrimp boil in salted water. Then instantly cooled in cold water and remove from the shell. Shrimp large size if needed, cut lengthwise from head to tail. In order to keep the shrimp kept shape, it is recommended to hold in ice cold water with ice.
- On the same principle boiled eggs, and potatoes.
- Washed tomatoes cut into four slices, with a spoon remove all the pulp, otherwise it will make the salad runny.
- To create dressings to mayonnaise, add the ketchup, processed cheese, cream, pressed or finely chopped garlic. Carefully whisk with a fork or blender. Should be a light creamy sauce.
- The fourth part of the shrimp chopped medium dice and add them to air refueling.
- Put the salad layers. ½ Of the shrimp to spread evenly on the bottom of the Cup. On top of the shrimp to lay boiled potatoes, peeled and chopped into small dice. The third layer spread chopped tomato. The main part of the cheese to RUB through a coarse grater, put them behind the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle chopped eggs and salad. Decorate with slices of cheese and slices of shrimp.
Salad cool slightly in the refrigerator and can be served to the table.