- 100 g of beans in green pods;
- 1 tsp garlic powder;
- 100 g tofu;
- 1 packet of buckwheat;
- 1 beet;
- 1 ear of corn;
- 3 tbsp sesame oil;
- sunflower oil;
- teriyaki sauce and soy sauce;
- favorite spices.
1. The green beans a good wash, cut it in half, put into a thick-bottomed pan and saute 5 minutes, using sunflower oil.
2. After 5 minutes, to the beans add garlic powder and pour soy sauce. All mix thoroughly, cover and stew until tender 5-7 minutes. At will while fighting to beans, you can add a little water.
3. Tofu wipe dry with paper towels and cut into rectangles of a thickness of 0.5 cm Each piece on one side sprinkle your favorite seasoning or blend of spices, peppers.
4. In pan, heat sesame oil. In hot oil put all the tofu rectangles so that the side, sprinkled with spices, looked at the bottom of the pan.
5. The tops of the tofu, too, sprinkle with spices and re-watering sauces. The number of sauces to determine "by eye", as there should not be much.
6. Tofu with spices and fry for 2-3 minutes on one side, after the flip, again to pour two sauces and continue to cook for another 2-3 minutes on the other side.
7. Beet to clear, RUB on a large grater, put in a bowl, fill with sunflower oil and mix well. This is to ensure that the beets are unable to paint much other salad ingredients.
8. Buckwheat in a bag, boil until tender, following the instructions.
9. With ears of corn neatly cut with all the grain.
10. Boiled buckwheat, grated beets and corn to put in the frying pan to the beans. Fill all your favorite spices and soy sauce, mix and cook for 3-5 minutes, adding a little oil.
11. Warm salad is ready to pour in a bowl and serve with slices of tofu or desire with the meat.