- 1.5 kg pork loin or boneless pork;
- 1 l of boiled water;
- 1 clove of garlic;
- 3-4 leaves of Laurel;
- 1ch.l. black pepper, allspice, ground coriander and oregano;
- 2 tbsp tomato paste;
- vegetable oil;
- 4 tsp paprika
Method of preparation:
- Wash well the meat, wipe excess moisture with paper towel.
- Mix salt, passed through the frog garlic, couple of Bay leaves, a mixture of peppers and herbs. This mixture is added to a liter of pure water and stirred until complete dissolution of the salt. Such a simple way we prepared the marinade for the pork of the future.
- Put the meat in the marinade and leave to marinate in the fridge for a day.
- After marinating our actions with meat is not yet complete. So the pork has acquired a savory crust, we mix 2 tbsp of tomato paste, 3 tbsp oil and 3-4 tsp of ground paprika. With this mixture we will have to coat a piece of meat.
- Wash the meat carefully wrapped in foil. Try to do it very tightly so when cooked through cracks does not leak juice from the loin, otherwise it will achieve the opposite effect - the meat will be dry.
- Bake meat in the oven at 200 degrees for 1.5 hours. When the pork is almost ready, the foil is to get to the meat has turned Golden brown. Not superfluous in the process to pour the meat juice released (again, for its greater richness).
- Ready the meat is equally delicious in any condition. Can be cut into steaks and eat hot. Garnish suit mashed potatoes or even fresh vegetables - the pork itself is a very rich dish, and can be cold cut sandwiches. Pork goes well with mustard or horseradish.