- 300 g of cauliflower;
- 4 tuber potatoes;
- 4 tomatoes (small);
- 2 bulbs;
- 1 tsp ginger root;
- 5 cloves of garlic;
- 1 chili pepper;
- 5 tbsp vegetable oil;
- 1 tbsp seasoning cumin;
- 1 tsp seasoning turmeric;
- 1 tbsp of coriander;
- All vegetables thoroughly wash and clean. The chili peppers need to remove the seeds because they will increase the bitterness. Cauliflower disassemble on inflorescences. Ismailite potatoes into small cubes. Onion and garlic finely chop. Grind the ginger.
- Potatoes and cabbage are put in a pot with water, salt and put on fire to boil. Cook until soft.
- Blanch the tomatoes, i.e., crosswise to make a small incision on their skin and lower for a few minutes in hot water and then cold to remove the skins (after such manipulation will make it very simple). Then cut the tomatoes in small squares.
- On the stove put a pan with vegetable oil, pour in it the chopped onion and garlic. Fry about 2 minutes. Then add the chopped tomatoes and continue to cook until the tomato juice let.
- Add to pan with potatoes and cauliflower. Salt, pepper, add spices: ginger, turmeric, coriander and cumin. All mix thoroughly and simmer for another 4-5 minutes.
They are served hot. Can be served as a side dish. Cauliflower with potatoes is ideal for any meat, be it chicken or pork.