- 200-250 g of chicken fillet;
- 4 potato;
- 1 onion;
- carrots in Korean 150 g;
- 1 beet;
- 1 egg;
- mayonnaise (can use homemade);
- Carefully to wash vegetables, folded into a saucepan, cover with water and put on fire. Salt to put in water should not be. If you want to beet retains its bright color, then put in the saucepan quite a bit of sugar.
- Once potatoes and beets are cooked, they need to get out of the water and allow to cool. After that vegetables should be peeled. Take 2 cups and one of them RUB the boiled potatoes and a beet.
- If you are using raw chicken, then first it must be well washed, put in a saucepan with water and boil until tender. If you want you can use smoked chicken or pork.
- When the chicken is cooked, it should definitely pull out of the water. After the meat is warm, it with a sharp knife cut into fairly small cubes.
- Then it is necessary to clean, pre-boiled, eggs. They also should be crushed with a coarse grater.
- Peeled onion should be cut into very small cubes. Then it should pour just boiled water to get rid of strong bitterness. After 2-3 minutes the water will be drained.
- This salad consists of layers, each of which should be greased with mayonnaise and, if desired, a little add some salt.
- So, at the bottom of the bowl should be spread potatoes for carrots in Korean. Then comes chicken, onion and beets. The eggs used as decoration, and this final layer should not be lubricated with mayonnaise.
Once you make a salad, it must be removed to a cool place e.g. in a refrigerator for a few hours. After that it can bring to the table.