Ingredients for sponge cake:
- 1 Cup sugar;
- 1 Cup flour;
- 4 eggs;
- Vanilla (on the tip of a knife).
Ingredients for the filling:
- Bank of condensed milk;
- 150 g sour cream 10%;
- Low-fat cottage cheese;
- 2 kiwi.
- To make the sponge cake turned out, it is necessary beforehand to separate the whites and place in a deep bowl and start whipping. It's better to do in the electric mixer on the slowest speed until the formation of the consistency of sour cream. In the process of whipping add the sugar and vanilla.
- When the mixture becomes thick and white, add the yolks. Further portinale add the sifted flour and knead thick dough. This should be done from the top down with a spoon. Ensure that was not formed flour lumps.
- The ready mixture is spread in a pre-greased form and put it into the preheated oven. Temperature exposed to 190-200 degrees and bake for 20-25 minutes. It is not necessary to open the lid of the oven that the dough does not opal.
- While baked cake, prepare the filling. Actually it all depends on your imagination, desires and preferences in taste. Kiwi cleaned and cut into small pieces. Next, mix all ingredients in a large bowl and achieve homogeneity of the mass with a mixer. Leave a bit of condensed milk to coat the top of the cake.
- The last step will be assembling the cake. Biscuit cut in half (we got three) and coat each with the prepared stuffing. The upper part of the coat with the remaining condensed milk. Clean kiwi from the skin and cut into equal slices and decorate the cake.
- Leave the cake in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.