- 3 cups rolled oats (better to take large);
- 2 cups of boiling water;
- 2 chicken cube;
- 50 g of cheese;
- 4 eggs.
- To Hercules was soft and didn't feel raw cereals, pre-pour 3 cups of oatmeal diluted in 2 cups of boiling chicken broth (you can take any store-bought cubes for soup or instant seasoning to your taste). This mixture should be left under cover for 40 minutes. During this time, the grits will swell up and absorb the chicken broth.
- While preparing the mixture of oatmeal and broth, prepare the remaining ingredients. Grate on a coarse grater cheese (you can grate and small, if you want your pancakes were softer and more tender). Finely chop the greens. I advise you to avoid greens with pronounced taste and smell, as it can kill the taste of the pancakes.
- Cheese, greens and cooked oatmeal mix together and add to the mixture 4 eggs. Again all thoroughly, you can also put the mixture into a deep bowl and beat with a mixer. You should get a consistency of thick cream.
- Fry the mixture on both sides in a hot pan, adding vegetable oil.
- Complete supply of pancakes with sour cream or serve them as a side dish to the main course. They are also well suited as an addition to tea ceremony, or just for a snack.
These pancakes included in many healing diets and considered the recipe of a healthy diet, they can be seen in the menu of many good, reputable restaurants and cafes.