- Chinese noodles: wheat, buckwheat, rye or rice;
- Chicken breast;
- Onion - 1 piece;
- Carrots - 1 piece;
- A mixture of frozen vegetables: peas, corn, green beans - 100-150 g;
- Soy sauce;
- Rice vinegar;
- For making Chinese noodles it is best to use a frying pan "wok". This is a very deep frying pan with thin walls, which allows you to quickly cook food. If a pan you have, you can take any other deep pan with Teflon coating.
- Package Chinese noodles boil in salted water according to package instructions. Depending on the type of noodle, the cooking time may vary from 3 to 10 minutes. At the end of cooking, throw the noodles in a colander and rinse with cold running water.
- Onion peel and cut into small cubes, carrots to clean and RUB on a coarse grater. In a pan pour a drop of oil and quickly fry the onions with the carrots.
- About 100-150 grams of frozen vegetables to throw to the carrots and onions, all fried together until complete evaporation of the liquid. Vegetables should obzhivatjsya and not be extinguished. Sprinkle the vegetables with rice vinegar and fry.
- Chicken breast separated from the bones, cut into pieces 4-5 inches and a width of 1-2 cm. Put in the fried vegetables, leave on the stove until fully cooked, stirring occasionally so the chicken pieces grabbed evenly.
- Boiled noodles to put the chicken with the vegetables, pour soy sauce to taste, stir and leave on the stove for another couple minutes.
Noodles-wok you need to eat it hot, so she prepares one meal. Before serving, it is recommended to sprinkle the dish with sesame seeds.