- Nettle - 180 g;
- Parsley root - 15 g;
- Onions - 30 g;
- Buckwheat - 50 g;
- Rice - 50 g;
- Sliced potatoes 250 g;
- Celery - 20 g;
- Chicken egg – 2 PCs;
- Sour cream - 50 g;
- The juice of a lemon;
- Black pepper, salt.
- Young nettle washed several times with running cold water for a short time lay in strongly boiling water. Thus it is necessary to make sure the nettles are not digested and then turns into a green slime. After that, it immediately throws in a colander, that she did not have time to release all the juice, and finely chopped.
- Do some cooking broth. The meat is a good wash, be sure to pour cold water and put on high heat. When the water boils, the fire should be reduced and with a slotted spoon remove the foam formed on top. In the process of cooking is necessary to remove the foam pop-up again and rising fat. This is done in order to for a long time boil the broth has not acquired the disgusting taste of fat.
- In pre-cooked meat broth put the pre-peeled, cut into neat slices potatoes.
- When the potato is cooked, remove the broth from heat, strain and pour into another bowl. Where you send the crushed roots of parsley and celery, small chopped onion, washed (till water transparency) grits and boil for 15 minutes.
- Then spread the cooked nettles and simmered it in the broth, about 12 minutes.
- In conclusion, the present soup seasoned with lemon juice, garlic and chopped herbs.
Lemon juice can be replaced with tomato or cucumber brine.