- Mushrooms or oyster mushrooms - 500 g;
- Cheese - 300 g;
- Sour cream - 300 g;
- Onions - 2 PCs;
- Olive oil;
- Pepper, salt;
- The parsley leaves.
- The first step is to prepare the dishes in which to prepare a julienne, it's called the clay pot. If this dish is not at hand, you can use regular clay pots that are there in each family.
- Onions cut into small cubes and fry in a pan until Golden color.
- Fresh mushrooms peel and cut into four pieces or not too thin strips, add to pan and fry together with the onion, do not forget to frequently stir the onion-mushroom mass.
- When the onions and mushrooms are almost ready, you need to add sour cream. When a large quantity of juice, add to the pan a little flour, to taste add salt and pepper. Next, take the lid, cover the pan and stew the future of julienne with mushrooms for 5-10 minutes.
- Spread the resulting mixture into ramekins or clay pots, add the grated cheese and put in oven, preheated to 180 degrees. Walk meal will be from five to ten minutes. Then right in the cocotte serves Julien to the table.
Interestingly, this dish can be served in a special butter rolls from which to cut the flesh. Anyway, julienne with mushrooms will be the most exquisite dish of the holiday table.