- Zucchini 350 g;
- Garlic - 3 cloves;
- Cauliflower - 600 g;
- Onions - 150 g;
- Tomato paste - 1 tbsp;
- Salt and spices;
- Carrots - 150 g;
- Butter - 1 tbsp;
- Fresh herbs;
- Tomatoes - 350 g;
- Vegetable oil - 20 ml;
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Preparation for roasted onions and carrots: peel and chop opolaskivaniem medium-sized slices (the carrots can be crumbled on a grater). First in a pan with hot oil will leave the onion. Once it is slightly Golden, then add the carrots and give everything a good mix up. Cook a couple of minutes.
- Put in a pan a tablespoon of tomato paste or homemade ketchup (it will require twice as much; note: store the product will not work, because it rejects heat). Continue frying for about a minute.
- Wash and peel the zucchini or regular zucchini (if the vegetable is young, the skin can be left). The extracted seeds and pulp cut into cubes of medium size. Spread in the pan.
- Cook the cauliflower before cooking there is no need – quite a good wash and divide into florets. She will go in the stew after the zucchini; then the pan should cover with a lid and the flame adjusted to low power.
- My tomatoes. Remove the skins (if you can't pick up a knife, you need to pour the tomatoes with boiling water and then immediately put into cold water). The flesh is cut and put into the pan.
- After mixing leave the vegetables to stew under the lid for 20 minutes (heat should be minimal). To add water is not necessary – enough juice is formed.
- Upon expiration of the season the dish to taste. Simultaneously with the salt, sugar and ground spices, put the chopped garlic. Stir, cover with a lid and cook the stew for another five minutes (if the vegetables are not cooked, add an additional 5-10 minutes).
In the process of serving generously decorate the dish with fresh herbs.