Ingredients for salad:
- 100 grams of beans "Black eye";
- 100 g of canned or boiled black beans;
- 200 grams of canned corn;
- 4 ripe tomatoes;
- 2 sweet peppers (red + green);
- ½ Bunch cilantro;
- 1 onion red.
Ingredients for the filling:
- 100 ml olive oil;
- 50 ml white wine vinegar;
- 1 tbsp (heaped) of sugar;
- 1 tsp. salt.
- Two kinds of beans, rinse and cover with water for one night (separately from each other). In the morning all the beans are rinsed again, pour into a saucepan, cover with fresh water, place on stove and boil until tender so that it does not seethe. Note that the bean can take any, but the original recipe used canned black beans and kidney beans "Black eye".
- With cooked beans drain the water, the beans cool down and rinse.
- Corn to open, measure out the desired amount and rinse under running water.
- All vegetables should be clean from the seeds, stalks, partitions) and to wash.
- Prepared the peppers, the onion and tomatoes cut into very small cubes.
- Cilantro wash, shake off water and chop with a knife.
- In a deep bowl, combine two kinds of cooked beans and corn. To it add cilantro and chopped vegetables. Mix everything carefully until smooth.
- In the Cup combine the oil, vinegar, sugar and salt. Mix to a condition emulsii. This mixture to fill the salad, again a good mix, cover with a lid or tighten with cling film, send for 1-1,5 hour in the refrigerator.
- After this time the bowl of cowboy caviar, remove from the refrigerator, plastic wrap removed, and the salad serve with your favourite side dish.