- 250 ml of kefir;
- 1 lemon;
- a mixture of peppers;
- Provencal herbs;
- Turkey breast weighing 1.2-1.5 kg (one piece).
- A piece of meat to wash under running water, dry with paper towel and lightly wipe off the salt. In the prepared meat with a knife to make small incisions. The cuts must be across the surface of the meat and from all possible sides.
- Lemon cut into two parts. One part for some time to put aside, and from the second part to extract the juice. Note that you can not get juice, and just cut a half of lemon into thin slices.
- In a deep capacity to combine the yogurt, juice from ½ lemon or slices of lemon, spices and herbs. All mix thoroughly until smooth. The finished kefir weight becomes a marinade for meat.
- A piece of Turkey dipped in marinade, refrigerate and marinate at least 3 hours. During this time the meat should be flipped so that it is evenly marinated from all possible sides.
- The oven turn on and heat up to 150-180 degrees.
- Remove meat from marinade, place on a piece of foil, tightly wrap, place into a baking dish and bake for 1 hour. During roasting of meat will stand out a lot of juice. Do not be afraid, as it should be. This juice will be present in the baked meat.
- Ready juicy Turkey breast remove from the oven, deploy, cool slightly, cut into thick slices, serve with garnish or fresh vegetables.
- Note that from this meat, you can do a cold platter or a juicy cold sandwiches.