Eyelash extensions have become an essential procedure of many beauties. But that's not just eyelash extensions, they need good care. Do not forget that this artificial eyelashes and they are very easy to spoil.
Six key rules for care
1. Absolutely not scratching and rubbing the eye. Such actions will result in the loss of artificial and even their eyelashes. Moreover, the accreted material can be reversed.
2. Bathing under a shower or in water bodies is acceptable. But not to wipe with a towel and gently blot. It is better to give the cilia dry naturally. Trips to the bath is not recommended, a pair of hot melt glue, which stick artificial eyelashes.
3. Absolutely contraindicated to use decorative cosmetics, its composition contains fat. Mascara also should not be used, in principle, they do not need. But if I was so eager, there is a special mascara for eyelash extensions.
4. Wearing lashes for a few months is unacceptable, will not look aesthetically pleasing. They require timely correction, which is quite simple and fast, the sight again becomes as tempting.
5. Continuously wear extended eyelashes harmful. We need to rest her eyelashes and eyes, avoid severe stress. Therefore, you should take a break for 30 days every 4 months.
6. Deciding to remove the lashes, you don't need to do yourself, and to see a specialist. Doing it yourself, it is easy to compromise the integrity of your lashes, and even worse, the further growth. If there is no other way, and you have to remove most, then softening the glue is very fat cream or oil. Then carefully remove them with your fingers.
7. Before the next building you will first need to strengthen these eyelashes using various oils.
Now cute women familiar with the rules of caring for extended eyelashes. Grow, care for and be beautiful.
Advice 2: How to care for the lashes after eyelash extensions
After the removal of artificial fibers a panic and looking for ways to restore the natural beauty of your own eyelashes. This can be done as proven folk remedies and with the help of special formulations that you can buy in pharmacies or ordered through the Internet.
Many masters suggest to clients to use castor oil. This is really one of the best ways of recovery.
Castor oil can be bought in the pharmacy the most run-down, literally for pennies. Method of application of this oil can be different. Some ladies apply it on a cotton swab and make a kind of poultice for eyelashes. Oil cotton wool must be kept on the eyes for about twenty minutes. It is advisable to do this mask in the morning and evening. Instead of a mask, you can just smear your eyelids with castor oil at night. Of course, with the first mask the therapeutic effect is not apparent, but after a few weeks, natural eyelashes will become longer and thicker.
In addition to castor oil you can use burdock oil, grape seed oil and other soft cosmetic oil. A very effective mixture of vegetable oils with oil solutions of vitamins A and E. Before use, they suggest a little warm. In medicinal cocktail periodically suggest to add the aloe juice and the extract of medicinal herbs – chamomile, rosehip, etc. At home all this is mixed in improvised proportions and applied directly to the eyelashes themselves. Eyelids it is advisable to lubricate, as holders of sensitive skin at risk of irritation.
Already prepared blend of oils and herbs are also sold in pharmacies. These included a convenient brush for application and detailed instructions for use. The composition of these funds usually includes castor oil, burdock and sea buckthorn oils, vitamins and herbs. A significant difference between home-made mix and store-bought bottle no. Just finished the tool easier to apply to the eyelashes. After a month of use lashes not only grow back to its former length, but also become more dense.
To speed up the process of recovery can be taking the same vitamins A and E, drinking daily for a few capsules. Many are beginning to ingest the castor oil and fish oil, which are excellent not only affect the health of hair, skin and eyelashes, but also support the immune system.