Eyelash extensions have become an essential procedure of many beauties. But that's not just eyelash extensions, they need good care. Do not forget that this artificial eyelashes and they are very easy to spoil.
Six key rules for care
1. Absolutely not scratching and rubbing the eye. Such actions will result in the loss of artificial and even their eyelashes. Moreover, the accreted material can be reversed.
2. Bathing under a shower or in water bodies is acceptable. But not to wipe with a towel and gently blot. It is better to give the cilia dry naturally. Trips to the bath is not recommended, a pair of hot melt glue, which stick artificial eyelashes.
3. Absolutely contraindicated to use decorative cosmetics, its composition contains fat. Mascara also should not be used, in principle, they do not need. But if I was so eager, there is a special mascara for eyelash extensions.
4. Wearing lashes for a few months is unacceptable, will not look aesthetically pleasing. They require timely correction, which is quite simple and fast, the sight again becomes as tempting.
5. Continuously wear extended eyelashes harmful. We need to rest her eyelashes and eyes, avoid severe stress. Therefore, you should take a break for 30 days every 4 months.
6. Deciding to remove the lashes, you don't need to do yourself, and to see a specialist. Doing it yourself, it is easy to compromise the integrity of your lashes, and even worse, the further growth. If there is no other way, and you have to remove most, then softening the glue is very fat cream or oil. Then carefully remove them with your fingers.
7. Before the next building you will first need to strengthen these eyelashes using various oils.
Now cute women familiar with the rules of caring for extended eyelashes. Grow, care for and be beautiful.
Advice 2: Is it harmful eyelash extensions
Against the building act sometimes and ophthalmologists, and dermatologists, claiming that under the graft of their natural fibers become brittle, and after removing the graft bundles they simply can start to fall out. To understand that, is it harmful eyelash extensions, you need to know the technology of this procedure.
There are beam and presnetly methods of building. First, the master removes makeup from the eyes, and then degreases the lashes with a special solution, and for ever puts pads with hydrogel, so the glue did not get on the skin. When parisnice method to each artificial hair is attached that increases its length and volume. The procedures should not be harmful to the eyes and should not cause any problems, if you got an experienced master.
Usually eyelashes after eyelash extensions keep two to three weeks, after that they require correction. During the first two hours, the hair cannot be wet, and also subjected to mechanical stress. For washing you can't use the milk with a content of cosmetic oil during the whole period of wearing. At the same time, it is not recommended to visit the sauna or sunbathe on the beach. Compliance with all recommendations may save you from unnecessary consequences.
How to save your lashes
This salon services like eyelash extensions, they can istanti. There are a number of contraindications, which resort to this procedure undesirable. These include allergic reactions, greasy skin, wearing contact lenses and conjunctivitis. Some eye problems can trigger individual components of compounds that are used in building.
The eyelash glue may contain resin, but subject to technology capacity, if the substance does not fall on the mucous membrane, it is possible to avoid allergies. Using the fine hairs of a very small length, it is possible to avoid loads on your lashes, so they subsequently started to fall out. But dry skin can be avoided by using creams around the eyes water based.
Advice 3: How to care for the lashes after eyelash extensions
After the removal of artificial fibers a panic and looking for ways to restore the natural beauty of your own eyelashes. This can be done as proven folk remedies and with the help of special formulations that you can buy in pharmacies or ordered through the Internet.
Many masters suggest to clients to use castor oil. This is really one of the best ways of recovery.
Castor oil can be bought in the pharmacy the most run-down, literally for pennies. Method of application of this oil can be different. Some ladies apply it on a cotton swab and make a kind of poultice for eyelashes. Oil cotton wool must be kept on the eyes for about twenty minutes. It is advisable to do this mask in the morning and evening. Instead of a mask, you can just smear your eyelids with castor oil at night. Of course, with the first mask the therapeutic effect is not apparent, but after a few weeks, natural eyelashes will become longer and thicker.
In addition to castor oil you can use burdock oil, grape seed oil and other soft cosmetic oil. A very effective mixture of vegetable oils with oil solutions of vitamins A and E. Before use, they suggest a little warm. In medicinal cocktail periodically suggest to add the aloe juice and the extract of medicinal herbs – chamomile, rosehip, etc. At home all this is mixed in improvised proportions and applied directly to the eyelashes themselves. Eyelids it is advisable to lubricate, as holders of sensitive skin at risk of irritation.
Already prepared blend of oils and herbs are also sold in pharmacies. These included a convenient brush for application and detailed instructions for use. The composition of these funds usually includes castor oil, burdock and sea buckthorn oils, vitamins and herbs. A significant difference between home-made mix and store-bought bottle no. Just finished the tool easier to apply to the eyelashes. After a month of use lashes not only grow back to its former length, but also become more dense.
To speed up the process of recovery can be taking the same vitamins A and E, drinking daily for a few capsules. Many are beginning to ingest the castor oil and fish oil, which are excellent not only affect the health of hair, skin and eyelashes, but also support the immune system.