Ingredients for potatoes:
- 250 g young potatoes;
- 250 g fresh mushrooms;
- 50 ml sunflower oil;
- 1 tsp dill or any other herbs;
- 1 pinch of salt;
- 1 pinch of black pepper.
Ingredients for sauce:
- 200 g any meat (optional);
- 1 onion;
- 50 g of sour cream;
- 50 ml of cream;
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley;
- 1 pinch of your favorite spices.
- Potatoes need to wash and clean a knife from thin peel.
- Mushrooms wash and sort by size into small, medium and large. Small mushrooms leave whole, cut in half medium and large cut into quarters.
- Grease the baking sheet with some butter.
- Prepared potatoes with mushrooms in a bowl, sprinkle with salt, pepper and dill (the herb), stir until complete distribution of the spices and spread on a baking sheet.
- Place the baking tray for 40-50 minutes in the oven, preheated to 200-220 degrees. Note that every 5-10 minutes the potatoes with mushrooms remove from oven and stir to evenly cooked.
- Meanwhile you can prepare the sauce with the meat. To do this, wash the meat, cut into cubes, put in a pan and fry in butter for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Onion cut arbitrarily, to put it lightly fried meat and continue to fry.
- A couple of minutes in the pan to pour the sour cream and cream, add salt and spices. Mix everything and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- After 2-3 minutes, parsley finely chop with a knife and also put in the pan. The contents of the pan to mix, remove from heat and infuse a little.
- Ready young potatoes with mushrooms a La carte spill on plates, sprinkle with chopped dill, pour over sauce and serve with a salad of fresh vegetables.