• 0.4 kg. chicken;
• 180 ml. of 10% cream;
• 100 g hard cheese;
• 2 ripe tomato;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 1 onion;
• 2 tbsp all-purpose seasoning;
• dill as desired.
1. Tomatoes cut into thick rings. Hard cheese rubbed on a coarse grater. Dill wash, shake off water and finely chop with a knife.
2. Sour cream pour into a bowl or deep plate. To it add the garlic, passed through the frog, any universal seasoning, salt and pepper. Instead of salt you can pour a little soy sauce.
3. Take baking tray and grease it with 2 tbsp sour cream sauce.
4. Chicken or well to repel, or cut into thin slices. Pour into pan on top of sauce. Oil the meat not be added.
5. Onions cleaned, cut into rings, disassembled into thin rings and evenly spread on top of chicken.
6. The contents of the pan pour the remaining sauce. On top of the sauce evenly spread the slices of tomatoes and plenty to fill them with grated cheese.
7. Formed to send the dish in the oven and bake for 40 minutes at 180 degrees. When baking it is recommended to adjust the temperature and cooking time, given the characteristics of your oven.
8. Dietetic chicken fillet ready remove from the oven, split with a knife into portions, sprinkle with chopped dill, put it on plates, and serve hot to the table. Note that to this dish as a side dish suitable mashed potatoes, plain roasted potatoes, new potatoes, boiled buckwheat, rice or wheat cereal. Also do not forget about juicy salad of fresh vegetables and cabbage.