For the dough:
- 2 egg yolks,
- 250 g butter (bring to room temperature),
- 75 gr. powdered sugar,
- 500 gr. flour
- 3 tbsp water.
For the filling:
- 1 egg,
- Fig jam, if not, suitable and more (best figs is combined with black currant),
- fresh figs.
- First you need to mix the two bulk ingredient – flour and powdered sugar, then sift all together through a sieve, any lumps can not leave.
- In the sifted mixture need to add oil and a good grind with hands, spoon or fork, as someone more comfortable, the main thing that all was well and evenly mixed.
- Further, in the mixture, you must add the yolks and again mix it to make smooth, wrap in cling film and refrigerate for 40 minutes in the refrigerator so that the oil came from.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180° and prepare a sand crust. The cooled dough can be rolled out to approximately the diameter of the form, or simply to distribute it in the form of fingers so that the sides were about two and a half centimeters, the dough is a little crumbly, but it does not interfere with the sculpting. It is desirable to prepare a baking pan with low sides. In the test at the bottom of the baking dish to make holes with a fork in several places, so that no further bubbles.
- Now you can send the dough in the oven for 10 minutes will be enough.
- Need to get the dough out of the oven and smear it whipped (no foam) egg, then add a few tablespoons of jam, as long as you need to cover the bottom sand of the workpiece.
- Cut the figs will look more beautiful quarter-cut, but in General it's a matter of taste, to put it into a form and pour some jam.
- Send a cake in the oven for twenty minutes.
This pie before eating better to give to cool thoroughly, the filling will hold well, and it's easy to cut into pieces a La carte. If you bake a cake with jam made from figs, it will be very nice and unique, but any other jam will not spoil it. Very beautiful and tasty cakes, perfect for festive table, it is sure to please guests and will be gone in seconds!