To obtain a copy of the sentence of the court, first write the corresponding statement. In the upper right corner of the document specify the name of the courtin which you served, your personal data (surname, name, patronymic, the procedural position of the case, address, phone).
In the main part of your application in a free style summarize information about what the case number (when known), who were accused in the case, when the decision was made. This will help the employees of the court quickly find your required documents. Next, Express your request to receive a copy of the sentence , indicating the reasons why you need it. For example, it may be a loss to the previously issued sentence for any reason, or the necessity of granting in the case appeal under the Supervisory procedure.
If you carry out these actions under power of attorney, you must attach to your application the original and a copy. Original can you imagine just for a review and it will be returned to you and a copy will remain in court. If the copy given to you the power of attorney is already in the business, re-provision is required. You just need to specify this fact in the statement. Sign a ready statement, make a transcript of his signature, next enter the current date.
Apply to the office of the court. The judge to whom it will be available for execution should be put on the resolution that it has no objection to the issuing of a duplicate sentence. Ready a copy you can get deliberately in the Secretariat of the court, or it will be sent by post.