To prepare this wonderful cottage cheese and banana dessert, no need to have great talents in cooking, it is easy to prepare and very tasty. And the cheese that is included, making this treat not only amazingly delicious, but also useful. All the ingredients are natural. This dessert is recommended even for children. The combination of sour cream and the banana gives a delicate texture and a nice rich taste that will appeal to all.
Active cooking time - 20 minutes. However, keep in mind that dessert it is advisable to spend a night in the fridge, so cook it in advance. It is very convenient in the case of the organization of the celebration when the day of the event you have not so much free time, you will simply decorate the finished dessert and serve.
- Cottage cheese — 300 g
- Flour — 3 tbsp.
- Bananas — 5 units (3 in the dough and 2 for garnish)
- Sour cream — 150 g
- Eggs — 3 PCs.
- Sugar — 5 tbsp
- Salt — pinch
- Chocolate glaze - optional
Method of preparation:
- First, turn on the oven at the temperature of 150-160 degrees.
- Three bananas peeled and puree them in a blender until smooth puree.
- In a blender add the curd and again mix thoroughly.
- Add the sugar salt and flour, whisk well. Should be a homogeneous mass without lumps.
- Add eggs and sour cream, whisk well.
- The resulting mass is poured into the form and bake in the oven at 150 degrees for 1 hour - 1 hour 10 minutes. Allow to cool and put in refrigerator overnight.
- Before serving, decorate with bananas cut into slices and optionally, pour the chocolate glaze.
Recipe chocolate glaze
In a small bowl mix 1 tbsp. of butter, 2 cups icing sugar (preferably sifted) and 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder. Optionally, you can add 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla sugar. Gradually add milk, stirring until a homogeneous mixture.