You will need
  • - passport;
  • - birth certificate;
  • - hair dye;
  • - new wardrobe.
Fate is sealed you depending on your time of birth, name, surname, patronymic, sex. To outwit fate, you need one thing to change. The easiest way to change passport details. Take your passport and go to the Registrar. From the nameplate data the easiest way to change the name. You can take the name of the spouse (and often do). You can also take the name of someone from relatives – his mother's maiden name, grandmother or grandfather.
Change only the names may not be enough. To fate completely confused, then change the name, date of birth. It is difficult, but possible. The name change easier. To consent to the name change can in a few cases. So, to change the name to that given at baptism. Also you can change the name in that case, if you in the home name is a different name. But in either case, you will have to provide documents to confirm it. Date of birth can be changed, if you were born on February 29. In other cases, to do it the legal way will not succeed. Middle name according to the law changes when your father changes the name or you fathered by another man.
Sex change is also a way to outwit fate. Do the appropriate operation. By the way, you and the name change and last name and date of birth. You can as an exception to put the date when you finally replaced the floor.
You can do not so drastic methods may be enough to change the appearance. Take care of yourself – sign up in the fitness center, pull up the figure. Start to care for the face and hair, you can even change the color of the hair. Update your wardrobe, and best of completely it will change, thus changing the style of clothing. If none of this helps, do plastic surgery, changing his face and figure completely.
Change of work and activity will also be an attempt to outwit fate. If possible, go to another city and arrange for a new interesting job.