Insects of the Krasnoyarsk territory
In the species ratio of insects in Krasnoyarsk region the most numerous. Only here there are about 2 thousand of these invertebrates. Most attention attract insects, which pose a threat to forests. This is the bark-beetles and long-horned beetles that annually kill about 8 thousand hectares of forest. Also it is home to bees, may beetles, forest and fire ants, butterflies admirals, and Mnemosyne, dabci, Kuzka and creately.
Mammals of the Krasnoyarsk territory
The climate of the Krasnoyarsk territory favorable habitat for such mammals as:
- a squirrel – had previously been commercial animal, but now their population has declined (now in Krasnoyarsk region there are about 10-25 million individuals);
- the polar bear is the largest predator of the region (lives on the coast of the Arctic ocean and brought in the Red book of Russia);
- hare hare inhabits the tundra and the whole forest zone of the region, is the object of the hunt;
- Chipmunk inhabits the forest edge, winter goes into hibernation (object trapping);
- brown bear – represented across the forest area of the region, currently, their population in the region reaches 15 thousand individuals;
- badger – a mammal of the weasel family of medium size (lives in the southern part of the Krasnoyarsk territory, the winter goes into hibernation, is the target species);
Siberian ROE deer inhabits southern and Central parts of the province, is an important object of hunting.
Also there are otters, lemmings, moose, flying squirrels, weasels, foxes, Pallas ' cats, deer, walruses, seals, wolverines and foxes.
Birds of the Krasnoyarsk territory
- Aythya – representative of the genus of diving ducks in the region is hunted;
- the lapwing is one of the most widespread shorebird inhabits grasslands and coasts of the region, refers to objects of hunting;
- Mallard – representative of the family of ducks that forms the edge of a city population, an important object of the hunt;
- Harrier – bird of prey of the family accipitridae, inhabits the southern parts of the region, feeds on birds, small rodents and mammals.
Fish in Krasnoyarsk region
- flax – fish of the salmon family, lives in the rivers and lakes of southern and Central part of the region, is a valuable commercial species;
- Lin, a small fish of the carp family, found in lakes in the southern part of the region, a valuable object of fishing;
- burbot – fish of the cod family, widespread throughout the basin of the Yenisei river, is a commercial species, are annually produced in an amount of about 500 tons;
- omul – a fish of the Cisco family is the most important object of fishing, so its fishing is strictly limited.
Moreover, there are perch, carp, carp, ruffe, sea trout, grayling, Arctic char and salmon.
Advice 2: What animals live in the forest
We all know that the life of the forest is the breath of our planet. He clears the air and saturates it with oxygen. Even the familiar woods is full of amazing mysteries. Despite the alluring peace and quiet, it has the life. The forest is inhabited by many animals, birds and insects. To see it, just look around.
In mixed and deciduous forests it is possible to meet ordinary hedgehog. It is a small animal with short legs, covered in needles with wool. As a rule, occurs in Europe and the far East. The animal leads a pretty boring life: sleeping during the day and night to earn their food - earthworms, beetles, birds. Hedgehogs are very useful in forestry and agriculture, because destroy harmful insects and mice.
The Fox lives in woods in most parts of Asia and North America. Considered a carnivore of medium size. She has a warm coat and fluffy tail. Redheaded beauty prefers the edge of mixed forest, the banks of forest rivers and lakes. Loves to feast on mice, rabbits, fruits and berries. Fox is a useful animal to exterminate rodents, which damage the crops.
In steppe zones, and even in the desert you can see the wolf. This is a fairly large animal with very strong legs, its fur rough, but thick. It is widely distributed in Russia, successfully hunts for wild ungulates (wild boar, elk), as well as for Pets. Eats rabbits, birds and carrion. In nature the wolf – the animal Wellness centre of the population. Serves as a filter of forest, destroying sick and weak individuals.
Protein can be found in the taiga, mixed and deciduous forests. This very active animal with a bushy tail and thick fur is popular throughout Russia, but you can see it in the Crimea, and even in the Caucasus. Squirrel eats seeds from cones, pine nuts, berries and mushrooms. In addition, ruining bird nests, eating eggs and Chicks. Protein is a valuable fur-bearing animal.
Sika deer – a very large animal that lives in deciduous forests. His tail is long, and the horns have up to four tentacles, body hair coarse and brittle. The deer lives mostly in the Primorsky Krai, feeds on leaves of trees and shrubs, acorns and of course herbaceous plants. Also likes to eat dried leaves and buds. Deer hunting is prohibited, as are animal listed in the Red book.
Badger – active predator living in mixed forests. The torso in the animal, the massive, short legs, and coarse fur. Badgers live throughout Europe. The day usually sitting in the hole with numerous outlets, eating both vegetable and animal food. But also eat berries, nuts, catch frogs and mice. Promyslovy beast is not only valued for fur and meat and fat.
The tiger is considered the largest land predator. His body is flexible with a long tail, very well developed canines. It is found in the far East, mainly inhabits mountain taiga and mixed forests. Silent moves, jumping on the mountains and swimming. It feeds on small animals and birds but their main prey is wild boar. Not averse to eat and plant foods: nuts, herbs and fruits. The tiger is a rare animal listed in the Red book.