You will need
  • - passport;
  • - marriage certificate;
  • - information on the presence or absence of real property.
Update you enter into the category of people who are entitled to housing. First, the size of the apartment, in which the lives of your family, should be less than normal. Moscow is 10 sq m per person. Second, your family should be considered poor due to low income. And third, you have to be registered in Moscow at least ten years, and for five years not to do anything that could be construed as the introduction of social protection bodies astray. For example, your housing should not be prescribed to a large number of people that actually do not live there.
If you meet all the requirements, collect all necessary documents. In addition to passports, you must present birth certificates of children, marriage and information about the presence or absence of your ownership of any housing.
Will receive a confirmation that your family belongs to the poor. For this your income must not exceed a certain amount, which is calculated annually on the basis of the subsistence level. Data for the current year you can read in the body of social protection in the Council of your area when applying for recognition of poor.
After confirmation of your financial status please write a statement about the production you to turn as in need of better housing conditions and submit it along with documents to the same district on social protection.