You will need
  • - a copy of any document proving your identity;
  • - to specify the family composition at the moment (help);
  • - a document confirming the right to receive material assistance;
  • documents/information about income of each member of the family;
  • - certificate from the employment service as disabled people, need to formally have the status of unemployed;
  • - documents on housing (inspection/examination).
Contact "social security" at the place of residence, because this is where you can get help. Financial support is put to persons who were in the definitely a difficult situation. It can be either in cash or in the form of basic necessities. As a rule, for financial assistance can only be accessed once a year.

In the form of allocation of funds, assistance is provided in the following situations:

- fires, when it was destroyed or damaged homes and property;
- spouses, children and parents who have lost relatives and the military.
- disabled citizens released from places of deprivation of liberty;
- the poor and lonely people, and disabled citizens from low-income families;
- when conducting a funeral. Those who were not working, is retired or deceased at birth of the child.

Natural material aid (commodities, including vehicles, special purpose):

-the people who are in a difficult life situation;
with disabilities and those who care for them;

Assistance in the form of allocation of funds is provided by "Management of social protection", and in-kind (commodities) – regional state institutions and unitary enterprises.
Social institution write a statement, provide details of family members, its and their income and assets. To check whether in the family or someone from the loved ones and family benefits or social assistance.
Before going to "the Department of social protection" prepare all available documents that might be requested by the officials. Usually in any situations required documentation of family composition and proof of residence. A complete list of required documents can tell social workers, although not in every Department.
Wait for the decision on the allocation of financial assistance, it must be adopted not later than 10 days after the appeal will be made and submitted all the necessary documents.

Lump sum financial assistance may not be provided if the citizen belong to the privileged category and also in the case if this year a lump sum payment has already been done.