The reasons can deprive a former spouse of the parental rights specified in the Family code of Russia. For example, if the father refuses to pay child support, does not participate in the upbringing and material maintenance of the child, the court will have grounds to the satisfaction of the claim about deprivation of its parental rights.

In addition, if the parent teaches the child to use alcoholic beverages, drugs, mistreating him and this is proof, he will be deprived of the rights of the child.

Absolute grounds for termination of parental rights of the father are also the presence of chronic disease - alcoholism or drug addiction, but it must be confirmed by medical reports.

Claims of this nature are submitted to the district court at the place of residence of the child. Moreover, you need to pay attention to the fact: a lawsuit filed on behalf of a child, i.e. he will act in litigation as the plaintiff, but the mother or other relative, filed a complaint in the court process for the applicant.
Deprived of parental rights only if the child has reached 18 years of age. If the child is not yet born or already grown – to deprive the former husband of the rights of the parent is impossible.

Statement on the withdrawal of the former husband's parental rights must contain: the reason for the termination of marriage with him (his drinking, ill-treatment of relatives, etc.), information that the father does not fulfill the court order for alimony or an agreement to pay them.

A certificate stating that the parent does not pay child support, can you give the court bailiffs.

The court necessarily draws attention to the living conditions of the child. If the father's parental rights will not lead to the fact that the child will have to move in the worst conditions, the court will satisfy the claim.