You will need
- Ingredients for 4 persons:
- - 4 potatoes medium size;
- - leg of lamb medium size, chopped into small pieces;
- - 8 oyster;
- - 1 tomato;
- - half red pepper;
- - 600 ml meat or chicken stock;
- - Bay leaf;
- - 2 cloves of garlic;
- - a few sprigs of parsley;
- - sweet pepper;
- - olive oil.
Onion, tomato and pepper crumble, fry in olive oil. In a mortar grind the garlic and parsley. Add them to the pan and sprinkle with salt. Fry all together for 2-3 minutes on low heat.
Increase the heat and spread in the pan the pieces of lamb. Fry for 10 minutes, so the meat is slightly browned. Put the lamb on a plate and into the pan sent chopped into small pieces mushrooms. As mutton, fry them a few minutes and then remove from the pan.
Cut into medium pieces potatoes put in a pan, fry for a few minutes, stir and season with a small amount of sweet red pepper. Fill the potatoes with the broth, add the Bay leaves. Once the broth boils, diminish the fire and simmer potatoes 10-12 minutes.
Spread in the pan the pieces of lamb, simmer all together for 15 minutes. In the center of the pan spread oyster mushrooms and served the dish to the table hot.
Advice 2 : Potatoes with meat and mushrooms
Tender young potatoes with meat and mushrooms is a very tasty dish for a casual family dinner. It will surely appeal to all the family. Such potatoes can be prepared not only at the plate but also in nature. Only in this case, all the ingredients you need to not fry in the pan, and the cauldron.
- 24 young potatoes (medium size);
- 0.5 kg of pork;
- 0.4 kg of fresh oyster mushrooms;
- 100 ml of water;
- 2-3 tbsp sunflower oil;
- salt, pepper and spices.
- In a pan, heat the oil.
- Pork wash, cut into large pieces and put into hot oil. Fry all sides until browned, then remove to a plate, season with salt, pepper and your favorite spices. Note that if no pork, we can take any other meat.
- From the potatoes with a knife to scrape off thin skin. All the tubers are washed and put into the hot oil from under the meat. If the potatoes are large, cut in half if small, leave whole. So the potatoes fry until Golden brown, for uniformity by rolling it on the pan. After the potatoes out into a bowl, season with salt, spices and pepper, mix well.
- Oyster mushrooms washed, cut into large chunks, put in the oil from the potatoes and fry again until evaporation of the liquid, and then to Golden. Ready mushrooms spread in a deep bowl too, season with spices and stir.
- Place the cauldron on the stove, pour in it a little oil and heat it.
- Into the hot oil and spread the potatoes on top of potatoes place mushrooms on top of mushrooms – grilled meat.
- The contents of the cauldron fill with water, cover and simmer over low heat 50-60 minutes. If no young potatoes, you can always take the old potatoes. In this case, the cooking time is reduced by 10-20 minutes.
- Ready potatoes, baked in casserole with meat and mushrooms, remove from heat, leave to infuse for 10-15 minutes, it is Recommended to be served with a salad of fresh vegetables.