There are several types of gastritis:
The main symptoms and signs of the disease:
- anemia in chronic gastritis;
- possible presence of blood in the stomach acute erosive gastritis;
- low pressure, sweating, dizziness, lack of strength, weakness;
- violation of work of intestines;
- increased dryness in the mouth or, on the contrary, a high level of salivation;
- regular nausea, especially after eating;
a variety of types of abdominal pain, especially on an empty stomach.
Causes of gastritis
1. It is no secret that negative emotions negatively affect the health of our body. So a gastritis can also be a consequence of prolonged depression.
2. Often prolonged use of various medications can trigger the occurrence of gastritis. Pay special attention to the pills can irritate the gastric mucosa.
3. Smoking and alcohol also causes this disease.
4. Wrong diet is the main reason.
It should be noted that even extremely hot or cold food may injure the mucosa.
Prevention of the disease
1. Avoid stressful situations whenever possible.
2. Regularly check the condition of your teeth. And also time to treat all sources of infections in the body.
3. Do not eat fruits immediately after a main meal.
Fruits and vegetables are digested quicker than meat or pastries. As a result, the stomach will begin the fermentation process.
4. Do not eat at night. Always follow the serving size.
5. Carefully monitor the balance of your daily diet. Eliminate from your menu a variety of snacks.
6. Chew your food well.
7. After a meal do not drink water. The stomach has to digest all the food.
If you think you have gastritis, immediately consult your doctor. He, after examining your condition, prescribe the appropriate drugs. In the treatment of gastritis with traditional methods it is necessary to consider that the disease is also different. It can occur with low and high acidity.
Treatment at high pH
1. Helps relieve stomach flu with fresh carrot juice. This should be made an hour before Breakfast.
2. Honey is also effectively helps in gastritis. To do this, 2 tablespoons, mix in 1 Cup of warm water. Take 100 ml 2-3 times a day.
Treatment at low pH
1. Gastritis with low acidity is recommended to take the juice of young cabbage. 30-40 minutes before meals in 100 ml 2-3 times a day.
2. To ease discomfort you can brew viburnum at the rate of 1 tablespoon per 1 Cup of water. After that, it should be boiled. Take 2 tablespoons 3-5 times a day.
Advice 2 : What is focal gastritis
Focal gastritis has many forms of its manifestation. They expressed several factors: the localization of inflammatory foci, depth of lesions of the mucosa and the secretory function of gastric glands.
Focal gastritis: features of the disease, its causes
Gastritis is an inflammatory process affecting the mucous membrane of the stomach entirely. Under focal gastritis means the initial stage of development of a pathology characterized by appearance of lesions on the inflamed mucosa. The sizes and shapes of lesions can be different, determined by the stages of the disease.
There are many factors, provoking the development of gastritis. Improper diet is the main reason. The delicate mucous membrane of the stomach becomes thinner under the influence of the oily and spicy food, too hot drink.
The activity of the bacteria Helicobacter pilori, calling themselves the inflammatory process without the influence of other factors.
Infectious diseases of the digestive tract, liver, pancreas, gall bladder.
Spa treatment gastritis is a rehabilitation event, whose task is to support the health of the patient at the proper level.
Bad habits – substances contained in alcoholic drinks and inhale while Smoking, inhibit the secretion of gastric juice.
- Uncontrolled reception of antibiotics can destroy the flora of the stomach.
Stress, combined with eating large amounts of food as a way of calming lead to the development of obesity, gastritis and other diseases.
Symptoms of focal gastritis
The beginning of the inflammatory process is preceded by abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea, vomiting, change in the nature of a chair. To show signs of the disease may or all at once, or just one of them. The difficulty in diagnosis of focal gastritis is the similarity of its symptoms with symptoms of other diseases, not related with the digestive tract.
How dangerous is focal gastritis? In the absence of timely treatment it can transform into a malignant tumor.
If drug treatment of gastritis did not give positive results, the patient performed gastric resection – an operation to remove a significant part of.This is not due to the negligence of the patient to their own health, and the fact that the disease may not show its presence for very long.
Principles of treatment of focal gastritis
Treatment is always preceded by the elucidation of the causes of the disease. After establishing the degree of dysfunction of the digestive and retrieval gastroscopy specialist chooses the appropriate treatment regimen.
If the disease was caused by bacteria, the treatment is carried out several courses of antibiotics. It is recommended the patient maintain a healthy lifestyle and avoidance of stressful situations.
In General, the treatment of focal gastritis is prescribing, enveloping the gastric mucosa and creates her protection. In addition, the patient must take anti-inflammatory and restorative means, stick to your diet.