You will need
  • Documents required for registration of donation of immovable property:
  • - the cadastral passport of the property of BTI
  • - extract from home books
  • - financial-personal account
  • - confirmation that the property has no encumbrances
  • - passport data of the parties to the transaction
  • - the donation of the land - its cadastral plan.
  • - if the donor is a legal person, it will also need its articles of incorporation.
According to the acting civil legislation, the contract of gift the donor gratuitously transfers or undertakes to transfer to the donee any thing in property. It may also transfer a property right (e.g. the right to demand from himself or any other person the transfer of a thing). The contract of donation of real estate must be concluded in written form. It is possible (but not required) to assure him of a notary. In addition, it is subject to state registration in Federal Registration Service.
The contract of donation of real estate can be quite difficult, because there are strict rules for its preparation and form. If it is made correctly, the office of the Federal Registration Service may simply not register it (and therefore deal). In addition to the contract of donation of real estate, it will require other documents to be provided for registration. The period of registration of donation - 30 days.
It is advantageous to arrange the donation between close relatives, because the donee will avoid paying tax on the income and the costs of registration of the contract will be minimal. Between strangers to the contract of donation of real estate to make no sense: a tax on income will have to pay.
It is worth remembering that the registration of gift transaction relatively easy. So better to use the services of specialized legal firms. Her services will cost you about 6000-12000 rubles.