You will need
  • - passport;
  • - a contract for the provision of telephone services;
  • - a statement.
The first way is to disable access to long-distance, that is, as they say, off the top eight.
You must come to the office of the operator, which provides you with telephone services (if it is a stationary phone, in the district telephone). Address of the regional node must be specified in the agreement for the provision of a telephone line. To go should the family member, who had prepared the agreement.
It is necessary to have identity document (passport) and your copy of the contract for the provision of telecommunications services. Some organizations may require the document to the right of ownership of the apartment and a marriage certificate. A complete and accurate list of the documents you may need, it is best to know in advance by calling the office of "their" company. Her phone number can be found in the contract on connection or in the payment documents.
In fact, you will only have to announce their intention to disconnect the HSE and to write the corresponding application.
Usually this is a paid service. Although there are some organizations that take eight for free, charging money only for the reverse connection. About it, however, as the cost of services should be provided, just ask in advance.
Once the statement is written, make sure you know the conditions under which the HSE will be connected back to you. The fact that some organizations automatically connect the eight 6 months after deactivation.
Usually the next day after filing, access to long-distance with your phone is locked.
The second method consists in coding. That is, the code is set to eight. It works as follows. You need to call long distance or cell phone, enter the pairing code of the group of eight, we're done talking, enter the code off.
In order to carry out the encoding, you must perform all the same thing and when it is turned off. The only difference is the content of the statement.