You will need
Determine the reason why could occur this error. You may have installed a new version over an already installed, and this caused the error in the registry system. Open "control Panel", section "add or remove programs", scroll through the list of programs and uninstall the old version of the software. This will eliminate the error.
Check your computer for viruses with an antivirus program, as the second common cause of runtime error is the work of Trojans, other viruses and spyware, they enter the computer and delete or modify system files in the operating system, leading to failures and error mapping runtime error.
Use program for cleaning the registry, it will allow recovery of deleted files and fix corrupt. These programs are specifically made to eliminate errors runtime error, in particular, runtime error 13 runtime error 91 as well as many others. These programs are checking the integrity of the file system. Download and install a program on your computer CCleaner, click on the link http://www.piriform.com/ccleaner/downloadand after downloading the file, run it. Open the program, go to the "Registry" section, start a full registry scan, find the cause of the error runtime error. Depending on how many files you have on your computer, the scan can last from a few minutes to half an hour. The program not only will make the correction of errors runtime error, but can significantly increase the performance of your computer.
Run the following script in the program AVZ: begin SearchRootkit(t rue, true); SetAVZGuardStat us(true); DeleteFile(............................); BC_ImportDelete dList; BC_Activate; ExecuteSysClean ; RebootWindows(t rue); end. In brackets enter the path to the problematic file, reboot the system, go to the program AVZ the menu "File" – "Standard scripts" and run the third script.
Advice 2: How to fix the application error
A message stating that there is "application error" can happen for a variety of applications, ranging from computer games to office software products. The causes of such errors can also be different, but some General recommendations on how to fix the application error, you can still offer.
- If the error appears every time after installing the app, without bugs, it has never been run, the cause may be incorrect installation, or incompatibility with your system. Try to completely uninstall the app and re-install it. If the error still appears, try to run the application in compatibility mode. To do this, click on the icon the application starts, right-click and open "Properties". Go to the tab "Compatibility". Check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode" and select the version of Windows with which a software product is guaranteed working. If you don't know what should be the version, just try each in sequence, each time pressing "OK" or "Apply" and try starting the app using this shortcut, until the error is resolved.
- If the earlier application was run and worked without errors, just try to restart the computer. Perhaps as a result of prolonged operation of the various programs and elements of the operating system disrupted the distribution of memory and after restarting your app will work.
- The cause of the error can be Russian characters in the path to the executable file. Completely uninstall the application and reinstall choosing the path that does not contain Russian characters.
- Run a full system scan for viruses. May cause errors is the activity of malicious software placed on your computer.
- The reason for the error might be overheating of the physical memory modules that causes them to not work correctly. In this case, to fix the application error shut down the computer, open the case and carefully vacuum all the electronic components. In addition, you can gently pull RAM modules and re-install them to the relevant connectors — this will help to remove the formed oxide layer on the contacts of the modules and recover the conductivity of connections.
Advice 3: How to fix nsis error
NSIS (Nullsoft Scriptable Install System) is a system designed for creating windows installers for various software, developed by Nullsoft (the most famous software which is a legendary player Winamp). Installers using NSIS open source support flexible scripts, plug-ins and different ways of packaging, making them effective alternatives to the private InstallShield.
The nsis error message may appear when installing any software installed using the installer on the basis of nsis. The way to fix nsis error depends on the reason why this error appeared.
- The most common cause of error is the violation of the integrity of the distribution. This can happen because of an error or failure when downloading file from the Internet, or in consequence of the modification of the file after it is downloaded. In any of these cases to correct nsis error is quite simple: delete the distribution file, and then re-download it from the site. If your Internet connection is unstable, and the file of sufficiently large volume, for full image file is downloading, use a download Manager such as Download Master, ReGet or.
- Try to find an alternative source to download the file. Many programs can be downloaded from various sites that contain collections of programs, as well as from the official site of the software developers. Perhaps one of these sources will be able to download an undamaged file.
- The partial load distribution may not be sufficient free disk space. Try to download it again to another disk that has more free space, or after the provisional release of the disk from unnecessary files. Often emptying the recycle bin frees up a lot of free space on the disk.
- If the file is on the CD, maybe the disk surface is damaged. Carefully wipe the disc with a soft cloth and try again to start the installation. In case of failure, try to find the right distribution on other disks or in the Internet.
- Damage distribution can be malicious software. In this case, run a full system scan for viruses, then re-download the distribution file.