Also, we should not think, stepping on the glass, that you acolytes. This thought paralyses your will, and you will become vulnerable to a sharp object.
Advice 2 : How to learn not to fear pain
Advice 3 : Psychology of pain, or How to cope with pain without medicines
Acute, sharp, aching, and imagined the pain you can cope in effective ways that do not always involve the use of medications. Mental attitude also contributes to its weakening.
1. Be aware of the pain. Awareness of pain is the only way to begin to cope with it. As a rule, such an approach is justified. To understand pain, you must understand its origin. Mentally examine the pain and associated feelings. Avoid emotional thinking about the pain, such as oppression, deadlock, humility.
2. Analyze and describe the cause of the pain. Try to determine its origin and then, carefully, start to analyze how you feel, what you feel, describe symptoms. Talk about painful feelings with people you love. Rate the pain on a scale from 1 to 10, then think about how you can improve your health.
3. Consult your doctor or nurse how to cope with physical pain. Describe in detail the symptoms of disease and what steps you've taken to relieve them. Tell us in detail about their feelings and observations.
4. To get rid of pain, clearly follow the recommendations of the doctor. Take medications prescribed by your doctor, strictly following the dosage, time, medication with or without food.
5. Continue to mentally explore the pain, evaluate any changes. When you visit the doctor tell us how successful was the treatment and what changes have occurred.