You will need
  • - reduced the identity and its copy;
  • - a copy of the account;
  • - certificate on family composition;
  • - certificate confirming the absence of their own homes.
Will receive a document confirming that you are in need of housing. This is feasible only in the case if your home is smaller than the established norm, or it is an emergency. To obtain this document contact the district administration with documents on the composition and family income, housing conditions, preferential certificate, copy of passport.
Stand on the account in need of better living conditions. To do this, see the statement and passport copy to the housing Department of the district administration. Veterans of combat actions, embarked on the record, it is believed to not provide actual housing, and subsidies to purchase it.
Wait until the Housing Committee will review your application and then approve and issue the certificate and enter into a contract for the provision of grants.
The district administration will notify you of the receipt of funds for the purchase of the apartment, then come to get the certificate and contract.
Implement a subsidy not later than six months after its issuance.
Next, you have independent selection of apartments or housing. And also you can pay extra to buy an apartment larger area. If you are buying a home, the cost, smaller than the state payments, the remaining money will not be returned.
Apply for the housing property.