You will need
  • - passport;
  • - certificate of state pension insurance;
  • - fountain pen;
  • - details of the territorial branch of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation;
  • - money.
First you need to join the program of co-financing. This can be done in two ways. If you are employed, one option is to contact your employer. His HR or accounting will give you a sample that you want to write a statement. If you are the first who asked this question, we need a paper they can easily taken in the Department of the Pension Fund where your employer is registered as the policyholder. After that, the company will automatically deduct from your pay-agreed amount of additional contributions and transfer it to your account to the pension Fund in addition to contributionsthat does for you under the law.
Another option, available to all, including employees, is to apply directly to the territorial office of the Pension Fund of the Russian Federation at the place of residence. Yourself will need to have a passport and certificate of state pension insurance. The staff of the FIU will give you an application form that must be filled.
If you have never worked for hire, and the evidence you have, you should start will be with its design. It will have to apply to the Department of the FIU at the place of residence or stay. And if you have no registration to the nearest branch according to the actual location.
The Pension Fund will also give you details (and most of all - ready receipt, where you need to insert the payment amount as well as your name, address, and sign) by which you can Fund your retirement account. You can find them also on its website of the regional branch of the Pension Fund.
No restrictions on the amount and timing of payments is not: at any time during the calendar year and as deemed necessary. When you Deposit during the year the sum from 2 thousand to 12 thousand roubles (1 thousand roubles a month) the state will credit your account with exactly the same amount on which you joined for the year.