Advice 2 : How to gain respect from the people around them
Usually, with respect to man get the attention, trust and support of people nearby. You need to remember that the attitude must be earned. You cannot force a person to respect someone, but to lose respect is quite simple.
To get respect from others in the following ways:
- To respect yourself. You need to be firm in their actions, do not be afraid to Express their opinion. You need to show yourself as a self-sufficient, confident people.
- To be respectful to other people. Never need to judge others inferior. Communication should be free of bias, arrogance and hypocrisy. You need to be open, honest and friendly towards others man. You must also be able to listen to people, understand their problems. Try to support and sympathize in the case of failure and be happy for them if successful.
- To be proactive and responsible. Need to find a way out of any situation, even if at first glance it seems unsolvable. It is necessary not only to set goals for themselves, but always to achieve success in their achievement. Watching the success of the person others will not only respect it but also to strive to be anything like him.
- You need to be able to admit their mistakes and shortcomings. Of course, in the case where the person is confident that he is right, he needs to defend his opinion. But if there is any doubt, it is better not to enter into unnecessary disputes.
- To follow their appearance. Visual perception is very important for the formation of any relationship to the person. Clothes, accessories, makeup - everything must be in harmony and consistent with the style, image and the environment in which it is used.
Of course, to gain the respect of relatives and friends is not so difficult. The situation is more complex if the person is in a new, unfamiliar, and well-formed team. In order to put themselves in the right way, you can use some techniques:
1. Look into the eyes when talking with colleagues.
2. To try as soon as possible to remember all the names. Appeal to the person named will be regarded as a sign of attention and friendliness.
3. Courtesy and friendliness is also appreciated. It is recommended not to be rude to colleagues or ignore their treatment.
4. It is not desirable to actively use gestures when talking with colleagues. This can be considered as unbalance or excessive emotionality.
5. To tell the truth. No need to sugar coat the information, even if it can produce a vivid impression. The person who is caught in a lie, the future will be very difficult to earn respect.
We should not strive to seem ideal for everyone. In any case, there is a person, who is among the many advantages even notice insignificant negative. The main thing is to be yourself. In this case, all the dignity and personal qualities will be noticed.