You will need
  • - property in the UAE;
  • - work in UAE
There are several ways of obtaining citizenship. It is necessary to consider them in relation to the UAE. The first and most common way is by birth, i.e. a child born in the country, gets citizenship automatically. So, in the Emirates it does not work. The child is given a visa and right of residence in the UAE under certain conditions. The only exception to this rule: if the child's parents are not known, he acquires the citizenship of the UAE.
Citizenship by birth is more likely way to become a legal resident of the country. That is, citizenship is given to a child one of whose parents is a citizen of the UAE. No matter is a child born in the UAE or abroad, there is an important fact of kinship. The main thing - to officially legalize the relationship of kinship between child and parent is a citizen of the UAE.
Some women dream of marrying an Arab and stay in the UAE forever. But not all at once. They are eligible for citizenship only after 3 years of residence in the country, and with the condition that they renounce their previous citizenship. If the Ministry of the Interior approves the application, the efforts are not in vain! Interestingly, for men this method is not valid. That is, he can marry and live in a happy marriage with an Arab my whole life, but never become a UAE citizen.
Naturalization - an introduction to citizenship at will. This "preferred" method are entitled to only residents of Bahrain, Qatar and Oman, have lived in the territory of the Emirates at least 3 years. Other persons of Arab descent have to live in the UAE at least 7 years.
But maybe it doesn't need it, it is citizenship? Because in the UAE you can live without him. There is such concept as "residence permit or residence visa. It can be bought, becoming the owner of property in the UAE. The residence permit is given for a period of 3 years with constant renewal through the Embassy. In addition to the owners of such visas are becoming close members of his family (spouse, minor children). Persons working in companies in the UAE, issued the same visa of a resident.