You will need
  • a statement, certified copies of the certificate of registration of the right to housing, floor plan, technical passport
The landlord or the tenant submits an application to the Council on the current status of the object. This is the basis for the collection of the interdepartmental city Commission. Also need to submit notarized copies of the certificate on registration of rights to housing or copies of other documents of title, floor plan, technical passport. The applicant can be not only the owner but also the authorized body for state control and supervision.
The Commission's experts evaluate the actual condition of housing, based on the requirements specified in Government Regulation No. 47. To determine the degree of physical deterioration developed appropriate methodology. The examination must take into account not only the wear of the building structures, but the level of noise, vibrations, humidity, lighting, electromagnetic background, the location of the object. Evaluation work over drawing up of the certificate of survey (3 copies) and the conclusion (3 copies) on the recognition of premises as suitable for housing or not.
The results of the prison authorities the decision on further destiny of housing: demolition or reconstruction. One instance of imprisonment and orders sent to the applicant.
If the applicant does not agree with the decision, he may appeal it through the courts. Before filing a claim you need to get the opinion of an independent technical examination, which is conducted either by judicial construction expert Committee, technical research laboratory.
Housing, the old and recognized to be demolished, must be replaced by the equivalent. The persons put on the account on improvement of living conditions, available housing, in the prescribed manner: a family of more than 2 persons – 18 sq m per person, for single people – 33 sq. m.