When a person is not against discharge from the premises, but is at a far distance and not able to come, or when the person against discharge him out of the house and wants to live that way. In the case when a person lives in the house, for example, went to another country, but does not wish to leave, you can go to court with all supporting documents.
The court must prove that the person is not looking, not caring and interest that in another country, this person already has a residence and other documents that seem to counsel a significant. It is easier to persuade people to leave voluntarily, then he has the right to send a representative with power of attorney to conduct transactions with this living space, namely the possibility of discharge from the home. To represent the interests of the person in court as a lawyer, and a simple physical entity. But, as a rule, to consent to the withdrawal of registration is difficult and often impossible.
Current legislation implies that the privatization involved the buyer with his entire family living at the time of privatization with the employer.

If one of the registered participants in the family of the employer ceases to live with them in the same area, he was still entitled to part of the privatized area, and can dispose of it at their discretion. That is, any member of the family, spelled out in a privatized area, has the right, without the consent of the remaining living people to sell, exchange or donate their portion of the housing.
If any of the registered citizens not privatized in the house, behind it the law preserved the right to housing. If a prescribed family member missing more than six months, the court this period may be extended in the case of military service, in the case of a temporary departure to another place of residence upon submission of the appropriate documents to the court or relevant authorities.

Therefore, to discharge a man from his home without his consent is very difficult and is possible only through court proceedings.