- glass or porcelain.
Advice 2: How to brew hibiscus
Principles of brewing hibiscus
In order to get the most delicious beverage, when brewed, hibiscus, follow some of the principles.
1. Take the welding, where the petals of the hibiscus is not ground into powder and dried whole. If you cannot find whole hibiscus petals, look for the welding, where they will be dried in large pieces.
2. When selecting the number of welding focus on 1.5 teaspoon of the petals per Cup of water. If you like the tea stronger or weaker, then try to experiment with the number of petals for brewing.
3. To brew karkade tea is better to take a ceramic or glass teapot. Do not use metal utensils, as metal will have a negative impact on the color and taste of the final drink. In order to prepare hibiscus on fire, use an enamel bowl. If this is not possible, then cook in a water bath.
4. The taste of the drink depends on its strength. Hibiscus can be eaten cold or hot, with sugar or without - it all depends on tastes.
Recipes brewing hibiscus
There are several ways of brewing hibiscus tea.
1. Put the petals in a bowl of boiling water. Boil for 3 minutes. The water will turn a bright red color and distinctive sweet-sour taste. Add in this drink is sugar.
2. The petals of hibiscus put in a bowl of boiling water and steep for 5-10. Thus get a more or less strong drink, depending on the amount of time to brew tea.
3. If you prefer to use hibiscus is cold, then do the following: put the petals in cold water and bring to a boil. Add sugar to taste, remove from heat. Let it steep, then cool it.
4. Egyptian recipe hibiscus. Pour 3 teaspoons of rose petals in a glass of cold water. Leave them there for a couple of hours. Once the time has elapsed, put on medium heat and wait until the drink starts to boil. After tea the sauce to boil for 4 minutes, remove from the heat and strain the drink. To taste add sugar. Can be consumed both cold and hot.