- Steaks of salmon
- Olive oil
- A blend of Italian herbs
- White pepper
- Sour cream
- Soy sauce
Advice 2: How to cook ribeye steak on the grill
Some people believe that steak on the bone is more flavorful, while others prefer meat without bones. Ribeye is one of the most expensive parts of the beef.
1. Prepare coals for grilling, fill half the grill with charcoal, and the other half leaving it blank. Put a bloody steak on a blank part of the grill until medium rare steaks are still cooking.
2. Ignite the coal in accordance with the instructions on the package and let them burn as long as they are not covered with ashes.
3. RUB the ribeye steak with salt and pepper or your favorite seasoning, and place on top part of the grill where charcoal.
4. Do not cover the grill with the lid, turn the steaks only once.
5. Fry steaks without bone thickness of about 2 cm for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare bloody. Pieces of meat with a thickness of 2.5 cm to obtain the average degree of roast need to cook for 5-7 minutes on each side.
6. T-bone steaks 2 cm thick need to fry for 3-4 minutes on each side for medium-rare bloody. For obtaining of medium rare t-bone steaks need to cook for 5-6 minutes on each side.
7. Steaks rare strong make a good choice.
Advice 3: How to cook steaks on the grill
- Firewood (charcoal)
- The sauce for the steak TABASCO
- Vegetable oil
- Rosemary dry
- Pepper sauce TABASCO
- Steak meat
- Rosemary for serving
Advice 4: How to cook a steak of fish
- fish (trout or salmon);
- 2 lemon;
- white pepper;
- vegetable oil;
- fresh herbs.
Also a great side dish for fish can be Fig. In this case, it makes sense to the table soy sauce.
Advice 5: How to cook potatoes in the steamer
Advice 6: How to cook salmon steak in the oven
- salmon steak;
- one lemon;
- cream (10 to 20% fat);
- the mixture of four kinds of pepper.
Advice 7: How to cook fish steaks in foil
- 6 fish steaks with honey glaze:
- 2 tablespoons of honey;
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce;
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or any other odorless.
- For steaks with rosemary:
- fish steaks;
- sprigs of fresh rosemary (for 1 piece on each piece of fish);
- 1 lemon.
- 6 fish steaks with vegetables:
- 3 medium onions;
- 3 medium tomatoes;
- a bunch of dill;
- juice of 1 lemon;
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream and mayonnaise for the sauce.
Advice 8: How to cook cream sauce for salmon steak
- mushrooms - 150 g;
- onion - 1 piece;
- flour - 1 tbsp;
- milk or cream 200 ml;
- vegetable oil - 1 tbsp;
- pepper to taste.
Advice 9: How to cook salmon steaks in the oven in foil
Steak is the part of fish or meat with a distinctive taste and juiciness, which is usually prepared main dishes. Steak is the middle part of the fish. For cooking steak will not fit the tail or head.
Salmon refers to fatty fish which are rich in useful fats, so its use has a beneficial effect on the functioning of the human body.
For cooking steaks of salmon in the oven in foil you will need:
- salmon steak - 3 PCs.;
- olive oil - 5 tbsp;
- lemon juice — 1 tbsp;
- dried Basil - 1 tsp.;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- dried parsley - 1 tsp.;
- salt, spices for fish, pepper - to taste.
First, enjoy a cooking marinade: in a deep bowl combine dried parsley and Basil, also crushed through the press a clove of garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, spices, fish and salt.
The fish meanwhile, rinse well under cold water and then Pat dry with paper towels or napkins. Submerge the salmon steaks in the marinade and leave for about 1 hour.
After a specified time, marinate the fish must be put on a sheet of foil, then drizzle with a little of the marinade and wrap the envelopes so that the marinade does not leak during baking.
Pre-heat the oven to 190 degrees. Steaks of salmon, wrapped in foil, lay on a baking tray, which should be sent to the oven and bake the fish for about 30 minutes.
Steaks of salmon in the oven in foil completely ready, you may bring them to the table.
This recipe you can slightly change: those who love fish with spicy flavor, on top of the steak can put a few rings of onion. If you want your steak turned out juicy, but without the crust, the envelope with the foil open is not necessary. If for a few minutes before end of cooking, tore the envelope of foil, then top of the salmon steak will turn out a crust. You can also sprinkle your fish with a small amount of grated cheese.