Advice 2 : So do a lot of business etiquette?
• The appearance of the employee. Due to the fact that the business environment implies the existence of a strict dress code - employees can't afford to dress artsy and provocative. Even in the absence of any rules regarding clothing should continue to stick to simple and neutral style. Among the common standards worth noting the presence of neat appearance, inconspicuous hair and costume for a neutral eye color.
• In addition to appearance, special importance is the ability of the organization of working process. Employee must be punctual: to be on time to work place in time to hand in their projects, etc. is Also important the presence of a certain communication skill that represents the ability to appropriately and discreetly, in a business style to answer even the most provocative statement in the course of the conversation. Welcome the ability to talk without words, solely on business topics.
• Another subtle point - a feature about the employee can be at their desktop. Therefore, it must be induced by the perfect order and must be free of any signs of a low organization of its owner.
• In addition to the ability to speak correctly, it is important and the ability to properly listen. You must learn to negotiate so that never crossed the boundary where ends with respect to the interlocutor. Partly an impression about a person develops during the most important gesture in the business environment is a handshake. It should be strong enough to show confidence and openness to interlocutor, but at the same time could not be too strong.
• The rule from the list of priority - absence of related activities and conversations on abstract themes. If the employee takes such liberties, it is immediately characterized by his low level of responsibility. Besides, such behavior reduces the productivity of the team as a whole.
Of course, even the most experienced worker in the force of the imperfect human nature from time to time makes mistakes in their behavior. But no one suggests that the errors should not be generally. The main thing - the ability to genuinely admit, as it is appreciated much more than the ability to hide their mistakes and to the last to cling to the position of his innocence.