Try to figure out how to choose a laptop. To cope with this problem, you must first determine the answer to a simple question: what tasks will be solved using the laptop?
- If is viewing Internet sites, reading books, viewing photos and movies with moderate picture quality, this feature set is called the base, and for their implementation and those on a budget netbook or tablet computer. The pros of a netbook: small size and weight (convenient to carry). The disadvantages follow from advantages: small screen won't allow long to work comfortably with the device, and a small uncomfortable keyboard to enter texts. However, as a rule the owners of such devices and do not need to enter the text of hundreds of thousands of characters. As for tablet computers, to enter text with their help it is even more difficult, because they are generally deprived of the keyboard. But the touch screen is convenient for surfing and watching videos.
- If the mobile computer needs to work with graphics or modern video games, the key parameter is power. This laptop will not be small and light, the size of it's approaching your desktop computer. The display is 15 to 17 inches, lots of memory, powerful CPU, high price.
- If you want to choose a laptop for watching movies and listening to music, then look at the multimedia models. Excessive CPU power is not required, which positively affects the price.
- The laptop is for the Director or senior Manager of the company, which travels with you to presentations and documents, shall in addition to the technical parameters have an impressive image component. Thin and lightweight fashion laptops can have a wide range of characteristics, however, in any case, with the listed objectives of the technical plan they will cope.
- The notebook for office applications, is a medium size, comfortable for work, average power and low price, which distinguishes business laptops, thin and light model.