You will need
  • - passport;
  • - title documents;
  • - cadastral extract;
  • - statement of claim;
  • - certificate of ownership on your share;
  • - statement to the billing center.
Housing code, which entered into force in 2005, does not allow to translate an apartment in public housing. However, article 256, 244 of the Civil code and article 34 of the Family code of the Russian Federation continue to allow a section of common property in nature, where each owner has the full right to make the appropriation of his share, to issue the right of property, to divide the personal account and to dispose of their property at their own discretion. So the apartments are still divided, and they become communal.
Partition of the share in kind is made exclusively in a judicial order. To the court you need to file the statement of claim, all passport owners, title documents for housing, cadastral plan and explication, which mark the apportionment of shares with a pencil. The housing Commission will determine the possible appropriation of a share in kind or not. If you received the act of the possibility of such section, the court make a positive ruling.
The court decision, legal documents, please contact the Bureau of technical inventory. Technical officer will inspect your share and prepare technical documents. On this basis, you will make a separate cadastral documents, obtain statements from them and register the right of ownership to the state records center.
For registration of rights of ownership, you will need: passport, legal documents on housing, statement, court order, inventory records, copies of all documents, receipt of payment for services.
Having a separate certificate of ownership, please contact the clearing centre with the application, submit the passport and documents of title to the share. You will share a personal account. If the apartment is equipped with common metering devices, each owner is obliged to install individual meters on the basis of the testimony which will charge utility bills.